We are very grateful to have such a diverse and knowledgeable group of eRiders, developers and NPO/NGO technologists helping us kick the tires on this “beta” version of the Social Source Commons.
Our goal is to build a resource that provides:
- A map of what software is being used for NPO/NGO needs
- A place to find tools for specific purposes
- A process for sharing knowledge about software and associated resources
- Aggregation of useful information for each tool
- A community hub for anyone passionate about using and improving software for NPO/NGO work
Thanks to everyone who logs on, builds their toolbox and tags, tags, tags!